All Entries are in!
A Contest? Tell me more!
Get your builds polished, your cameras ready, and compete for Industria Mechanika’s Best of 2014 Model Build-Up Contest! We’ve been wanting to have a “Model of the Year” contest for a few years now, but as a new company, that wasn’t really an option due to product diversity and the amount of customers. Now however we’re better known and not only have a lot more products to choose from, but a wider customer base building them as well!
How To Enter »
Email at least 6 finished photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. One from each side and a few detail shots. Photographs should be large, clear, detailed, and not heavily photo-edited. Color correction is fine… photoshopping out flaws… not so much.
Contest Rules/Details »
Okay, so not a whole lot of details or rules just yet so here’s the basics:
- Entry must be or prominently feature an Industria Mechanika product.
- Since it’s our first contest, entry can be any iMech build-up completed up to 12.31.2014. Next year (if this goes well) it’ll be for kits completed in 2015 only.
- Photographs should be large, clear, detailed, and not heavily photo-edited. Color correction is fine… ‘shopping out flaws… not so much.
- Deadline is end of day: January 30, 2015. That gives you time to finish up in 2014 and take pics in 2015.
- You gotta have fun! I know model contests are “serious business” to some people, but if you’re building to win a contest, you’re building for the wrong reasons. Enjoy, savor the process… a hobby is meant to be fun and this kind of contest is just meant to add a little incentive. And if you win a prize… that’s just a bonus!
Okay, so there is at least a cool trophy to be won. Designed and painted by me, laser-cut, and pretty awesome if I do say so myself. Other prizes to be determined, but there will be at least one store credit prize.