Okay more work has been done, started on the bucket which will be falling off the platform with a fish spilling out of it.
First off I cut the bits for the handles to pop into off of the PE fret and glued them to the sides of the bucket
Then sprayed down the alclad black gloss primer
And then sprayed down some alclad aluminium
Once the metal coat had dried I sponged on some red brown as rust showing through
Gave the bucket a matte coat next so I could use some rust mig pigments to just enhance the rust and add variation, did the same to the handle and then glued it in position with some z poxy
I then primed some other details for the fisherman and the fish for the bucket. I found a bag for the fisherman and an ammunition box which is being used as a tackle box, both items were from a 1/35 SAS jeep resin detail upgrade kit from Legend.
Both were given a quick blast of the basic colour they were going to be
And then some details were brushed on with some humbrol enamels
Then I used some mig pigments to add shading and grime
The fish for the bucket was primed
and then I just used some humbrol enamels to paint it
Only other thing I've done today is made a start on the fishing rod, just painted the main rod shaft first with the black base, then chrome so as to be a nice bright undercaot for the alclad hot metal violet I sprayed on last
Next I'm going to start on making the reel, and I'm going to use some very thin fuse wire to make the eyelets on it. I've also started putting some gloss gel medium over my base where the water will go just to seal down all the bits of dirt, so none of it floats into the clear resin when I pour it.
More updates soon, thanks for looking